-Die Getränke sind ausschließliche;
-Der Zuschlag der Vollpension ist € 24,00 für Person für jede Nacht;
-Die Wiege kostet Euro 15,00 pro jeder Tag.
-In der Periode A /B/C/D die Kinder 0/6 Jahre alt mit die Eltern in dem Ehebett schlafen und der Preis ist € 10,00 für jede Nacht;
-Die Kochenecke für der Zubereitung von Breie für Kindern. Diese Dienst gibt es in einige Zimmer und es ist auf Verlangen und zu bezahlen (€15,00 für jede Nacht);
-die Klimaanlage ist in Betrieb von 15/06 bis 15/09. Die Economy Zimmer haben keine Klimaanlage;
- Der Zuschlag für dem Doppelzimmer benutzt als das Einzelzimmer ist: € 35,00 in die Periode A/B– C € 45,00 – D € 55,00;
-Die einschließliche Dienste: das Schwimmbad (in Betrieb von 01/05 bis 31/10), das Fitness-Center, den privaten Parkplatz, das Tischtennis, den Solarium, Parking Control Card, den Kinderspielplatz, Wi-fi kostenlos Zone, das Pendelfahrzeug für dem Bahnhof und für dem Strand Agnola (festgelegten Stundenplan).
-Die Kurtaxe ist von dem Maratea Rathaus bestimmt und es gibt eine Anwendungszeit (Euro 2 für jede Nacht, für jede Person, die 15 Jahre alt ist, auf Maximal 5 Nächte).
- Huisdieren niet toegestaan (wegens slechte ervaringen)
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR YOUR STAY
In order to make your stay in our hotel pleasant, we invite you to carefully read the terms and conditions that follow governing the stay. At the time of booking confirmation, the aforementioned terms and conditions are tacitly accepted, guests are invited to scrupulously observe the following rules, in order to grant a pleasant stay to others and to themselves:
1) The balance of the stay must be paid the day before departure. We accept cash, up to the amount established by current legislation, cashier’s checks, bank checks, credit cards, ATMs.
2) Late arrival or early departure do not give the right to any refund.
3) After 12 hours of delay on the expected arrival, if no written communication is received, the direction reserves the right to cancel the reservation and possibly rent the accommodation itself.
4) On arrival date, the rooms will be at your disposal starting from 2 PM ( When booking please inform our hotel of your expected arrival time in advance).
5) The rooms must be vacated by 10 AM of the departure date. For guests wishing to keep the room on the day of departure (CHECK OUT), after 10:00, they can do so only if available and subject to authorization by the direction with a charge of the corresponding amount for the requested availability.
6) Non-vacationers are not allowed to enter, visits by family members or friends must be authorized by the Hotel Management, in addition, the visitor is required to leave an identity document at the Hotel which He/She will collect at the exit.
7) For the use of the swimming pool, it is mandatory to comply with the rules dictated by the special signs installed, such as: swimming cap and slippers required, no smoking, no eating, it is forbidden to carry glass around the pool.
8) For visits that include an overnight stay in the same room as the holidaymakers booked by relatives and / or friends, they must be previously authorized by the Hotel Management. The fee will be applied as per the price list. All unauthorized people found inside the hotel will be reported to the P.S.
9) The free internal parking is uncovered and unattended. The Hotel declines any responsibility for any possible damage or theft at the parking place.
10) The management office - reception - cash desk (also for payment of receipts) remains open from 8 AM to 10 PM.
11) In case of suspension of the electricity supply due to Enel, or suspension of water supply due to the Aqueduct or other causes of force majeure, the Hotel declines all responsibility and is not required to make any refund.
12) It is mandatory to respect the vegetation, hygiene and cleanliness of the Hotel, any damage will be charged to those who cause them.
13) The admission of animals is forbidden
14) It is mandatory for all guests to respect the silence from 3 PM to 4 PM and from 12 AM to 8 AM of the next morning.
15) Car parking is reserved for hotel and restaurant guests only. The parking of the friends and guest relatives’ cars must be authorized by the Direction.
16) It is absolutely forbidden to turn on any stove, iron, resistance inside the rooms. It is absolutely forbidden to introduce any drink or food inside the hotel from outside.
17) In the common areas and especially in the restaurant and reception hall, it is recommended to dress properly.
18) Any damage caused to furniture, furnishings or equipment will be adequately assessed with the owners of the business for reimbursement.
19) The Hotel declines all responsibility for any injuries to adults and minors, who must be accompanied by their parents and / or trusted.
20) Customers who leave early are required to pay for the room for the remaining days of the reservation pursuant to art. 1385 -1386 of the Italian Civil Code and subsequent amendments.
21) The meal times are:
- For bed and breakfast treatment: from 8 AM to 10 AM.
- For half board or full board: for lunch, entrance from 1 PM to 1.30 PM. For dinner, entrance
from 7:30 PM to 8:15 PM.
23) Customers are advised that drinks at the bars or mini bars or any extras are not included in the price of the stay (except for special promotions) and will be charged to the customer’s account.
24) The Hotel is not responsible for theft, loss and damage to valuables and objects left in the room or in the common areas; It is possible to leave in Hotel custody: money, checks, credit cards, jewelry and other valuables at no additional cost.
25) The rooms - bathrooms cleaning and the change of towels takes place every day; please leave the towels to be changed in the shower tray; the change of bed linen is done every 3 days.
26) Only children between 0 and 5 years of age are allowed to sleep in the same bed with their parents, if requested, by paying a supplement.
27) It is possible that the Internet / Wi-Fi and / or TV services are not available during your stay due to technical problems that may occur outside the control of the Hotel. It is also possible that the Internet / Wi-Fi service provided is not compatible with the operating system or with the configuration of your computer, smartphone, tablet, etc. In the cases mentioned above, the Hotel cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss or costs due to these problems.
28) The Hotel is equipped, for minor interventions, with a basic medical kit (plasters, hydrogen peroxide ...) located in the Hotel Manager office. For more serious problems, the guest can opt for the emergency medical service at the Maratea Hospital at 8 km or the Lagonegro Hospital at about 28 km.
29) At the incontestable discretion of the Hotel Management the repeated failure to comply with these rules and those clearly highlighted by signs, and behaving in an incorrect manner that seriously damages the harmony and the vital spirit of the Hotel, may result in the removal as unwanted guest. In this case, the removed guest will not be entitled to any refund of the amount paid, subject to the management itself to claim compensation for any damages and prejudices.
30) The General Terms and Conditions of Stay here mentioned and any subsequent change and addition made, are applied to all our services available online, directly and indirectly (through distributors), via any mobile device, by email, telephone or by accessing our website or making a reservation, you declare that you have read, understood and accepted (also pursuant to and forthe purposes of 1.341 and 1.342 of the Italian Civil Code) the Terms, Rules and General Conditions of Stay.